Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas cards series 2012

At this the time of year I anticipate the family holidays. I get very excited around Christmas and try to keep the Christmas spirit during the whole month of December, by lighting candles every day, putting on Christmas lights, decorations, the outside door decoration (which I find very important representative of my mood :) and I change every season sometimes two or three times), the making of Christmas cards for friends, and buying of the Christmas presents.... Ah, I love Christmas! 

Finland is looking forward white Christmas


This year the weather in Finland contributes to the Christmas feeling with over 20 cm snow, mild  temperatures (5 to 10 degrees C below zero)  and white landscape. Just the right weather to stay inside, get a warm drink, light a candle and enjoy your favorite activity; I would need to chose between cards making and recently obtained skills to knit (still a beginner, but very excited about it). 

So, while enjoying my days inside, I have been making Christmas cards for my friends. We usually end up sending over 30 cards every Christmas, so I have been busy since October, and still I had to make fast few cards within the last couple of days. 

As the cards I've made are quite a bit, in order to publish all of them, I will divide them in two post with the collective titles: Home Classics and Holiday Romance. 




So, coming up shortly...... Meanwhile, please do take a warm drink and enjoy your favorite activity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment