Monday, February 25, 2013

Digital Scrap-booking


I am in love .... :)

AFTER - digital scrapbooking 


......with this new software for digital crafting, I am trying. Can you imagine? A software for digital crafting! Really? Do you think there is anything more perfect than that? :) . Photoshop is nice too, but not so specific for crafters like me.  And please, do not think I am a professional! I am hardly a professional in any crafts I do. It's all a hobby and a matter of spending wonderful time doing something I like that will make me smile. 

I am not going to brag all around the positive and negative features of the software, although at this point I am not finding any negative, except my slow advancing :) 

For the beginning, I am just sharing with you, two images of our autumn front door decoration with before and after the make over. And please, remember I am still learning. 

BEFORE -  digital scrapbooking 


Ahhhh.... wonderful, wonderful! 




2 comments:

  1. Karen, helloo :)

    Thank you for remembering my blog's name and visiting it. So nice to see you here. I hope you will enjoy my posts. I am still new in the blogging community, but found out passion for it.

    hope to see you more often. We'll keep in touch. You have wonderful blogs too.

    Regards,

    Polina

    ReplyDelete