Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vienna Loves us too

And we love Vienna.....

Before you get confused by the title of this post, I will explain why, you see such a title in the blog. But how to put a long story short, as I generally like long post :). But here it is. 


Last year our family visited Vienna in the beginning of May to celebrate out lovely daughter's first birthday. But why Vienna - you might ask? And the answer is "Where else but Vienna?". Vienna in the spring was just the right place to spend a romantic family weekend. And I will always remember, when we bought our daughter a piece of Schwarzwaldkirsche cake with a single candle and sang to her in Schonbrunn castle's cafe the "Happy Birthday" song. I don't know how much she understood the meaning of it until she was offered a piece  from her first birthday cake to taste, but we will always remember our excitement when people from the near by tables sang the song with my husband and I. 

Now I am sure, you understand why we love Vienna, but most certainly I can assure you that Vienna loves you too - the ordinary tourist, the every day romance seeker, the skeptic experienced  traveler, every one... Vienna does love you too, offering you to dance with her a slow flirtatious waltz where she would bend her spine of entertainment to fit your vibe. And you will not be able to get enough of it..... It is a promise. 

That is why, when I saw the ad for the competition "Valentine's Day Facebook Competition" by Vienna's Travel Board", I had to submit out picture too. 

And here it is: 

We love Vienna, and Vienna loves us too

It is a compilation of some of the most wonderful moments we spent there. And there is others, of course. I hope you will like that picture, as much as we do. 

More information about the competition and Vienna can be found here:  http://www.facebook.com/ViennaTouristBoard and here: http://www.wien.info/en/special/valentines

Click here to see and "Like" our picture. 

That will be all from me in this post, and I hope I have managed to convince you to visit Vienna. Soon. Very soon. 


2 comments:

  1. Здравей Поли!Желая ти успех в конкурса в който участваш.Виена е наистина прекрасна, и много ми се иска да я посетя, и ако имах възможност щях да тръгна още утре:)Радвам се, че сте прекарали един страхотен семеен уикенд, и че си мой последовател за което ти благодаря!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Здравей Диди!

    Благодаря за пожеланията за успех!
    Наистина се надявам да посетиш Виена някога. Много хубав град, много си заслужава.

    Полина

    February

    ReplyDelete